You’re probably thinking of starting a blog in 2018 and wondering how you can make your blog look good, right? Don’t worry, most bloggers you see have been right where you are right now. Thankfully, there are plenty of FREE WordPress themes out there on the market.
This post contains affiliate links. If you choose to shop using these links, I do get a commission – which helps keep this blog running! This is at no additional cost to you. I only promote products and services I personally use and believe in. Please view my Disclosure.
Start a Self-Hosted WordPress Blog
Before you continue onto this list of free wordpress themes, make sure you are utilizing a self-hosted wordpress site. There is a difference between wordpress.org and wordpress.com. In order to fully unlock your blog’s potential, it’s crucial to use a self-hosted wordpress site and not a free platform for blogging.
Benefits of Having a Self-Hosted WordPress Blog
- Customize the look of your blog without limitations
- Free and easy to use
- Your blog will look more professional to viewers and brands
- Able to monetize your blog
- Utilize powerful tools such as Google Analytics to track your blog
- Can utilize E-Commerce programs like WooCommerce to sell products directly on your blog
While WordPress is free to use… you do need to purchase hosting. Read my free guide on how to start a blog here
Free Blogging Resources
- How to Start a Profitable Blog in 2018
- 10 Free Feminine Script Fonts
- Free Girly Stock Photos for your Blog
15 Free Feminine WordPress Themes
Here is a list of FREE WordPress Themes for bloggers that I enjoy! I enjoy these minimalist inspired themes because you can really make them pop with beautiful photos and content.
Beautiful feminine WordPress theme with soft tones and an overall minimalist feel.
Responsive, modern design featuring black and white elements.
Beautiful minimal layout with script headers and elements.
Modern Minimal Design.