Spring is finally here! It’s my favorite season next to fall. Everything is green, the weather is nice, and all the bright colors! I definitely start to feel more motivated in spring.
Today I wanted to share with you my must have Spring Nail Polish Colors for 2018. These are the colors I’ve been wearing every couple of weeks. I love them so much. They’re bright, inspiring, and beautiful.
This post contains affiliate links, meaning, if you click and make a purchase I get a small commission.
5 Must Have Spring Nail Polish Colors
- Essie: Pre-Show Jitters – a beautiful nude-cream shade that is on the verge of white. It’s a clean, bright shade that will make your nails look polished and stunning. Plus, it matches any outfit!
- Essie: Go Go Geisha – Still within the nude family, this color has more shades of pink. I’ve had this shade on my nails longer than most of my collection!
- Essie: Eternal Optimist – This is a beautiful rose-pink shade for those who want to stick within the pink family, but go a little darker.
- Essie: Mrs Always-Right – The darkest shade in my favorites, this rose color is gorgeous and a classic.
- Essie: Peach Side Babe – This shade is the most out-there for me in terms of color. This is a beautiful orange-coral color that SCREAMS spring to me!
Shop My Favorite Spring 2018 Nail Polish Colors
What Are Your Favorite Nail Polish Colors?
Rissa is a freelance illustrator and graphic designer alongside with managing her blog, So Very Me. She also runs a YouTube channel making family style vlogs and videos. When she’s not working, she’s usually playing video games with her husband and hanging out with her two pups, Kiba and Zoey.